This page (together with any documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and
conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website
www.ultimateworkwear.co.uk (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions
carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that
by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site and by ordering any Products from our site you are deemed to have accepted such terms and conditions.
1. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Our site is only intended for use by people resident in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales (Serviced Countries). We do not accept orders from individuals outside such countries.
2. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(1) You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract;
(2) You are at least 18 years old;
(3) You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries;
(4) You are accessing our site from that country; and
(5) You have a valid PayPal Account
3. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
(1) After placing an order, you will receive an e-
(2) The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
4. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Your order will be fulfilled within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances. See Delivery page for usual delivery times.
5. RISK AND TITLE
(1) The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
(2) Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
(1) The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site or verbally, except in cases of obvious error.
(2) These prices include VAT, but exclude delivery costs which will be displayed and added to the total amount due at Checkout stage. Delivery costs are as set out in our Delivery Guide.
(3) Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
(4) We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower)
price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error
is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as
[(5) Payment for all Products for a standard account must be by [credit or debit card]. Currently accepted cards are listed here (see Pay for an Item). On invoice accounts, payments can be by methods described in the account confirmation email.]
7. OUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
(1) Shortages -
(2) Defective product -
(3) Wrong Product(s) delivered -
(4) Damaged Product -
(5) We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
8. OUR LIABILITY
(1) We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
(2) Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement including deliberate breaches is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
(3) This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
a. For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b. Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
c. For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d. For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
(4) We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us, including but not limited to:
a. loss of income or revenue
b. loss of business
c. loss of profits or contracts
d. loss of anticipated savings
e. loss of data, or
f. waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
9. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at: We may give notice to you at either the e-
11. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
(1) The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
(2) You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
(3) We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-
12. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
(1) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
(2) A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-
a. strikes, lock-
b. civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
c. fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
d. impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
e. impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks and
f. the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
(3) Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
(1) If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
(2) A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
(3) No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12 above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
(1) These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us, relating to the subject matter of any Contract.
(2) We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, (and the documents referred to in it), neither of us relies on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (Representation) of any person (whether a party to that Contract or not) other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
(3) Each of us agrees that the only rights and remedies available to us arising out of or in connection with a Representation shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
(4) Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
16. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods and changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
(2) You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
17. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-